Monday, January 25, 2010

Could it be???

Am I really posting to this blog?! Oh my goodness!
It's been a LONG time since I've posted, and I'm hoping to use this more often, as a place to remember things that Cameron says (he's saying a lot right now!), post pictures, etc.

A quick recap from where we left off (at the end of July)....
Greg spent the last weekend in July/first weekend of August fishing up in Canada.
August: We spent a lot of time at Sunland in August, which was sooo nice. Cameron loved the beach, pool and park, and I think it goes without saying that I love it there too. :)

At the end of August, my mom and I took Cameron to the fair. He wasn't quite as into it as we thought he might be, but he did love getting his face painted!


I'll be back soon with September-now....

No comments: