Thursday, February 18, 2010

A few more pictures...

After my computer crashed last week, it took me awhile to get everything back up and running. I was having trouble getting my 'big camera' (my DSLR) to connect. The 'little camera' (point and shoot) would connect fine, but not the big one. I was SO bummed, because I've recently learned how to shoot in manual mode, and had a ton of pictures on the camera that I wanted to get onto the computer.

I called Canon's customer service line today, and within minutes, my camera was connected! YAY!!!! I was so excited! Here are a few pictures of Cameron from this week...

Playing with the slinky that 'Gate Gamma' (how Cameron says Great Grandma) gave him

Watching Sesame Street one morning


I made him a heart shaped grilled cheese for Valentine's Day, and he loved it. Such a sweet boy!

Oh, and a funny story for the 'Cameron-isms' file...

Tonight we were sitting on the couch and he started jabbering away. I looked over and said "What are you talking about?" He said "Today there was a bunny in my playroom. And he was playing with my putter. And I told him not to play with my putter. And then I played with it." I was laughing so hard! Every day, this child makes me laugh. What a blessing he is.

1 comment:

sarahmarie0730 said...

LOL...what a funny story! He is such a silly boy Stef. I love following along and reading about Cameron-isms...they make me smile:)