Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet boy

Greg is traveling for work all week this week, and each morning when I get Cameron up, he asks if Daddy's home yet. This morning, Cameron was sitting on the floor in our bedroom watching Curious George, while I was laying in bed. He walked over to me at one point and said, "I wuv you, Mommy." I said "I love you too, Peanut." And then as he started walking away he said "I want to hold my Daddy." I thought he said he wanted to 'call' Daddy, so I said "You want to call him?" and he said "No, I want to HOLD him." Aww, poor little buddy misses his Daddy. :(

Then while we were sitting eating breakfast, he said "I wuv your toes, Mommy." Ha ha, where does he come up with this stuff?!

I'm wearing my reading glasses this morning, and Cameron asked me why I had them on, so I explained that I wear my glasses to help me read, and that it hurts my eyes sometimes to read without them. He takes a few more bites of his breakfast and then tells me that sometimes he puts his sunglasses on, and that they help him to read, and that sometimes his eyes hurt if he doesn't wear them, so then he puts them on and then he can read. He went on and on, and it was so funny. He basically repeated everything I said about my glasses, but he was telling this story as if it was brand new.

I don't know what I would do without his running commentary every day! How boring would life be?!

No comments: