Monday, January 3, 2011

Snow Day!

We got home yesterday afternoon after spending a week in Eastern Washington. There wasn't much snow where we were, but we returned home to about two inches at our house! Cameron was so excited and wanted to play in it.

I had a hair appointment today, and when I got home, Greg and Cameron were in the front yard, with plans to head to the park near our house. I joined them there and took a few pictures with my cell phone. Not great quality, but fun to document a pretty afternoon...

Cam in our driveway, ready to head to the park


Greg at the park, watching Cameron



Cam on the swing with his hat falling and covering his eyes..."Who turned out the lights?!" is one of his current phrases and he was giggling because I was saying that to him.


And a beautiful sunset through the trees as we were getting ready to head home.


Happy New Year to all!

No comments: