Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cameronisms

Hi Everyone!

I have a few things Cameron has said recently that I wanted to write down before I lost them!

The other day, we were eating lunch after school, and we were talking about his teachers. He said "Those teachers sure know a lot of stuff.....But Miss Colleen doesn't know as much. Miss Kateen is smarter than Miss Colleen." I have no idea why he thought one teacher was smarter than the other...

Two nights ago, Cameron and I were sitting in the rocking chair in his room. We'd read a story, and said our prayer, and were just chatting about our day. Then he said to me "Oh! One more thing!" And then he clasped his little hands together and said "Lord, I know we already finished our prayer, but I have one more thing. Lord, please help everyone in the whole wide world to have a good sleep tonight." (And he brought his hands up to his ear and rested his head on them, imitating sleeping) "In Jesus' name we pray, Amen."  It was the sweetest thing I think I've ever heard from him. He was so sincere, and thought of it all on his own. I had tears in my eyes. Man, I love that boy more than words....

No comments: