Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hot!

It's been so hot here this last week or so! I'm not complaining...after all the snow we had here last winter, I'm happy to bask in the heat.

Cameron hasn't been sleeping well for some reason, so that's been frustrating. He's woken up crying (like really crying, not just a little whimper) the past two nights, and once last week too. I've brought him back to bed with us, but then none of us sleep...hopefully once the heat breaks, he'll go back to being the good little sleeper he's always been.

Since it's been so hot, I'm contemplating taking Cameron and going to my parents' summer house for the rest of the week. It certainly won't be cooler there, but at least we have a/c there and a pool. We may pack up and head over tomorrow morning. Greg is going on a fishing trip to Canada with his friends/cousins Thurs-Sun, so he won't be joining us. I'm a little nervous about him going on this trip...for those of you who know me well, you know I'm the queen Nervous Nelly. Fishing boats on open water in the ocean, and I won't be able to call him often (since he'll be in a different country which means expensive calling costs), makes me a worry wart. I'll just be praying for his safety often throughout those four days!

I'm heading to the Mariner game with my dad tonight. Father/Daughter date night! Looking forward to watching a game on a warm summer evening...what could be better?! A win, maybe. :)

Hope all of you Seattlites are enjoying the heat!

No comments: