Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun weekend

I know the week is halfway over, but better late than never to share about our fun weekend!

Friday after Greg was finished with work, we ran a few errands and then had dinner with Greg's brother, Jason, and nephew Braden and a few of Braden's friends. After dinner, we went back to Jason's house so Cameron could play with their new Boxer puppy, Lucy...what a cutie she is!

We came home and put Cameron to bed and then Greg and I watched the movie Couples Retreat which I found to be pretty funny, but Greg didn't find it as funny...ah well. One thing we did agree on was how gorgeous the scenery is. Part of it was filmed in Bora Bora, Tahiti.

I would like to stay in one of these villas, please...
Photo from this website

And I'd like to walk on this beach, too.
Saturday was a gorgeous morning here, so we decided to spend some time playing outside.

I took a bunch of pictures of the beautiful cherry blossoms in our neighbors yard...

And then gave Cameron a piggy back ride. He's just getting big enough to hold on properly, and his squeals of delight make it so much fun!

Saturday afternoon we attended my sister's Housewarming party. She purchased a brand new townhouse in December and had a nice party. We left Cameron at the party with my parents and headed to The Garage, a bowling alley in Seattle, for a tournament with a bunch of friends. We did pretty well in the first two qualifying rounds, but choked in the finals. Oh well....we had fun.
Sunday morning, Greg and I went to his league basketball game before heading over to my parents house for dinner for my and my sister's birthdays. My mom made a delicious meal for us, and it was so nice to celebrate with my family.

No comments: